PLEASE FOLLOW https://twitter.com/nettaaaaaaaa ON TWITTER
LIVE UPDATES AS IT’S HAPPENING SINCE THE FEED IS DOWN
@ WesleyLowery seems to be on ground 2
that’s who im keeping up to date w/ right now ok
here’s a twitter list with over 100 journalists reporting on the situation: https://twitter.com/kristenhare/lists/stl-journalists
as of me typing this they’re talking about the press conference
Hello and welcome to my new followers!
I’m guessing most of you came from the Dishonored reference dumps, though there might be a few Thief or anime fans in the mix too. I’m glad to have you all, though I really do suggest checking a page or two back on my blog to make sure you really want to be here.
Stuff I post: video games I like, from visual novels to MMOs (found under my gaming tag); gifs and edits; thoughts about books and quotes (I’m a huge Discworld fan); frequent anime gifs and fanart; pictures of cute stuff and animals; funny shit other people reblogged; pretty dresses; personal text posts (I also swear a lot); pictures of my cats; blogging about my D&D group. I tag for nsfw, spoilers, and common phobias. If there’s something you specifically need blacklisted, drop me an ask. This is a secondary blog, so if I follow you back it’ll be under the username gaddings.
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay. :3
So guess who got a little enthusiastic this evening and decided to put together an ace and aro forum?
I’d like to welcome everyone to ArospAce (credit for the name and the current logo go to Balverine), a forum based community for people on the asexual and aromantic spectrums to come together and share resources, support and headcanons :)
All fandoms are welcome, and there’s no restrictions on where you fall on the spectrum- even if you’re simply curious and questioning your orientation, we’d like to offer you the chance to join our community and discover a little bit more about yourself.
ONE POST TO RULE THEM ALL, ONE POST TO FIND THEM, ONE POST TO BRING THEM ALL AND IN THE DARKNESS BIND THEM.
- TITUS ANDRONICUS
- ROMEO AND JULIET
- JULIUS CAESAR
- KING LEAR
- ANTONY AND CLEOPATRA
- THE COMEDY OF ERRORS
- THE TAMING OF THE SHREW
- TWO GENTLEMEN OF VERONA
- THE MERCHANT OF VENICE
- A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM
- LOVE’S LABOR’S LOST
- AS YOU LIKE IT
- MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING
- TWELFTH NIGHT
- ALL’S WELL THAT ENDS WELL
- MEASURE FOR MEASURE
- THE MERRY WIVES OF WINDSOR
- KING JOHN
- RICHARD II
- HENRY IV PART I
- HENRY IV PART II
- HENRY V
- HENRY VI PART I
- HENRY VI PART II
- HENRY VI PART III
- RICHARD III
- HENRY VIII
THERE YOU GO. THAT SHOULD BE EVERY FUCKING PLAY IN THE FIRST FOLIO.
Dontnod Entertainment have teamed up with Square Enix to create a new IP, Life is Strange.
- THE UP SERIES: It follows the lives of 14 children through their lives interviewing them every seven years. It’s amazing to see how they change and where they go. It shows that personality traits do not tend to be very static. Being introverted at 18 doesn’t determine how you’ll be at 32. A girl on there around 20 was totally against having a family and was very cynical about relationships and marriage. Next interview, she was happily wed with children. I link you to 7 UP, which is the first documentary in the series.
- QUEEN OF VERSAILLES:If you have any interest in the SUPER RICH of America and how absolutely delusional they can be, then this documentary will blow your mind. It’s a great window into the lives of people who literally have everything a person could need. Even when they loose everything, they’re entirely incapable of believing that they’re a normal citizen.
- THE ACT OF KILLING: One review describes it as: “This is the most gut-wrenching film I’ve ever seen. It actually makes you understand the nature and true face of evil, and it’s terrifying because it’s so, so normal. After watching it you know that in some other life, you could be him.”
- BABIES: It shows the different ways, different cultures raise their children. It shows how different but similar we all are at the end. They documentary follows 4 different babies, from Mongalia, to Tokyo, to Namibia and then the U.S
- INSIDE NORTH KOREA: An eye-opening film that shows you the truth about a hidden country
- TOUCHING THE VOID: A documentary about two mountain climbers who have an accident on their way back. As one review described it: “Better than any fictional suspense film. Just unreal. You know throughout that the two climbers lived because you’re sitting there watching them narrate, but at times you just can’t believe it.”
- THE COVE: A 2009 documentary film that analyzes and questions dolphin hunting practices in Japan. One review described it as “an impeccably crafted, suspenseful expose of the covert slaughter of dolphins in Japan.”
- THIS IS WHAT WINNING LOOKS LIKE: The documentary follows U.S. Marines as they train Afghan security forces, showing their ineptitude, drug abuse, sexual misconduct, and corruption as well as the reduced role of US Marines due to the troop withdrawal.
- BBC PLANET EARTH (All 11 Episodes): An HD exploration of our world. You’ll just love everything about this, trust me.
- JESUS CAMP: About a Christian summer camp, where children spend their summers being taught that they have “prophetic gifts” and can “take back America for Christ”. This documentary led to the shut down of this summer camp.
You may also like 10 Disturbing Documentaries
Feel free to add to this list!
From the fun sports anime Haikyu!, here’s a great all-purpose bag you can use to store all your stuff, from personal items to things you need when traveling and more. It has a great black and orange design with a cool illustration of your favorite characters. Wear this great bag as an “over shoulder backpack” which are all the rage in Tokyo these days, and never be without your important stuff. It’s large enough to hold 8” tablets like the iPad or Nexus too. This is the Hinata version. By Morimoto Sangyo.
They also have Kageyama. (And I think they ship to Australia.)
THEY’RE REMAKING DANGER MOUSE?
THEY’RE REMAKING DANGER MOUSE WITH FEMALE CHARACTERS????
Okay, it’s time to finally do something I’ve wanted to do for ages. I got no plans, no business for the rest of the weekend, mainly. I got snacks and soda. It’s time to play Dishonored, the whole thing, beginning to end and beyond… This is an experience I’ve been wanting for a while.
there’s a part of me that wonders whether kel ends up as knight commander of the king’s own when roald take the throne
but then I think about how awesome it would be if she ended up taking the post of training master for the pages and then not even quinden or garvey’s spawn would be able to disrespect her because HELLO, SUNDAY AFTERNOON PUNISHMENT WORK and then kel eventually changes their minds about her and then maybe quinden’s kid standing up to his pa about her I just
[hearts in my eyes for keladry of mindelan]
Now imagine, if you will, “The Misty Mountains" song from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey with every individual syllable replaced with “Gold!”
I just watched it and I’m crying and laughing I CAN JUST IMAGINE DEEP DOWNERS TAKING THIS SONG SO SERIOUSLY
No food is more associated with Ireland than the spud—which didn’t appear there before the late 1600s. So what did people eat till then?
“And the Irish didn’t like their butter just one way: from the 12th century on, there are records of butter flavored with onion and garlic, and local traditions of burying butter in bogs. Originally, it’s thought that bog butter began as a good storage system, but after a time, buried bog butter came to be valued for its uniquely boggy flavor.”
i just spent a good while reading the blog of a nineteen year old who didnt know a thing about pop culture due to growing up in bumfuck nowhere with his grandparents, so his roommate decided to get him up to speed
im really emotional at the star wars trilogy live writeup
Spent the afternoon reading through the posts on the blog, and it’s so worth it to watch all the stages of glee, awe and excitement Jeremy goes through as he gets to watch these things for the first time. His enthusiasm over Jurassic Park is pretty much how I still feel every time I watch that movie. His blog (and those of other spoiler-free reviewers like markdoesstuff) is all the best things about getting to introduce a friend to your favourite show, without the worry that they’re gonna get distracted in the middle of it.
hello, friends! today, I begun a journey that will take me longer than anything i’ve ever done for Mark Does Stuff: I’m going to watch the entire live-action Star Trek canon, in airing order, starting with the original series. please join me so we can:
- yell about how pretty captain kirk’s face is
- desire to bask in the cuteness that is sulu
- radiate in uhura’s perfection
- revel in the brilliance of bones, spock, and kirk arguing and bickering every other goddamn scene
- watch me realize what i have missed out on for many many many years
as a reminder, please do not spoil me for anything involving this show’s canon beyond what I’ve seen
so! i shall boldly go where apparently everyone but me has gone before.